The Topsfield Fair is back and begins on 10/1! Founded in 1818, The Topsfield Fair is the oldest fair in America! Thrill Shows, Rides, Animals, Hot Dog Eating Contest, Bike Stunt Shows, and Fried Dough! Of course, Fried Dough.
- Giant Pumpkin Contest: An Opening Night favorite is the 37th annual New England Giant Pumpkin Weigh Off. Will anyone break the Topsfield Fair or world record? Find out when the weigh-off begins at 4:00pm on Friday, October 4th. A winner is expected to be announced by 8:00pm.
- Junior King & Queen Contest: Saturday, October 2nd at 10:00am on the Trianon Stage.
- 3rd Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest: Saturday, October 2nd at 3:00 p.m. on the Trianon Stage.
- Nerveless Nocks Thrill Show: Multiple shows daily (Oct 1-3)
- Swifty Swine Racing & Swimming Pigs: Multiple shows daily, All Week
- Bike Stunt Show: Multiple shows daily, All Week
- Myopia Polo Match: Saturday, October 9th at 5:00 p.m. in the Arena
- Mrs. Essex County Pageant: Sunday, October 10th at 1:00 p.m. in Coolidge Hall
Concerts (Free with paid Fair admission):
- Frankie Avalon, Wednesday, October 6th at 7:00pm
- 38 Special, Thursday, October 7th at 7:00pm
- Phil Vassar, Friday, October 8th at 7:00pm
- Tony Orlando, Saturday, October 9th at 7:00pm
- Andrew Marshall of Boxford from The Voice, Sunday, October 10th at 2:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Colin Jamieson of Boxford from American Idol, Monday, October 11th at Noon & 5:00 p.m.
- Sensory Sensitivity Day: On Monday, Oct. 4th Topsfield Fair is once again hoping to make it easier for children and adults with autism and other sensory sensitivities to enjoy the fair. During this time, there will be no flashing lights, music, or announcements in Kiddie Land, the Midway, or by any vendors. The sound on stages and by entertainment (Racing Pigs, Racing Ducks, Farmyard, All Hands Drumming) will be lowered. And announcements on the grounds will be limited and volume turned down from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Senior Citizen Day: On Monday, Oct. 4th admission tickets for seniors (age 60 & over) are only $10.00. This offer is only available on Oct. 4th.
- Military Day – Active members of the United States Military and their immediate families are invited to attend the Topsfield Fair for free on Tuesday, Oct.8th. This offer is only available on Oct. 8th.
Ticket prices for the 2021 Topsfield Fair are $15.00 on October 1 and October 4-7 and $20.00 each on October 8, weekends and Columbus Day (October 11). Children under eight with an adult are free.
Fair-View Farm – To help alleviate traffic on Route 1 during the Fair, the Essex Agricultural Society, the organization that operates the Topsfield Fair, now owns a parking lot conveniently located down the street from the fairgrounds. Fairgoers using the lot will be bussed to the entrance using a dedicated lane on Route 1.
The Topsfield Board of Health has issued a mandate requiring anyone attending the 203rd Topsfield Fair, running October 1-11, 2021, to wear a face covering while inside any buildings on the fairgrounds.
More Information is available at www.TopsfieldFair.org.
207 Boston Street
Runs Oct 1-11, 2021