Spring classes are being offered outdoors at Waterfront Park in Newburyport and online! Check out our full schedule to find the best class time for your family.
- Saturday, April 9th at 9:30am / ONLINE
- Wednesday, April 13th at 9:30am / OUTDOORS
- Wednesday, April 13th at 10:30am / OUTDOORS
- Saturday, April16th at 9:30am / ONLINE
New to Music Together? Join us for a FREE trial class anytime/any class year round. Sign up here to visit a class for free!
Come join the fun this Spring at Music Together® Newburyport! See special coupon code below for $15 off class registration!
Music Together Newburyport
In our weekly research-based music classes babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and the grownups who love them come together to play together musically. Little ones love playing along in class, and caregivers love being a part of their children’s growth into confident music-makers.
Our playful music classes for kids support every child, no matter their learning style or stage of development. Each weekly class includes lots of music activities especially created for young children, led by a trained teacher who inspires everyone to join in the fun. And everyone loves our songs that’ll have you tapping along in no time. Music Together is the perfect family activity in Newburyport at Waterfront Park!
Classes & Schedules
Mixed-Age Music Class (ages birth – 5yo)
Each week in Music Together® Mixed-Age Classes at Music Together Newburyport, babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and the grownups who love them gather for 45 minutes of fun-filled family music time. Your teacher will lead you and the other families in music activities ranging from lullabies to full-on jam sessions (with child-friendly instruments, of course). It’s so much fun you won’t realize how much learning is taking place!
- Mondays: 9:30am (OUTDOORS)
- Mondays: 10:30am (OUTDOORS)
- Wednesdays: 9:30am (OUTDOORS)
- Fridays: 12:15pm (OUTDOORS)
- Saturday: 9:30am (ONLINE)
Canta y Baila Conmigo Music & Movement Class (ages birth – 5yo)
Canta y Baila Conmigo® is a unique program where young children and their adults experience another culture and language firsthand while exploring and developing musically in an age-appropriate manner. Created by Maddie Welch, a bilingual educator, musician and native Spanish speaker, Canta y Baila Conmigo features:
- A curriculum with dual, complementary goals of music and language immersion
- Informal instruction in a supportive, joyful setting
- Beautiful, professionally recorded music collections carefully selected to represent the wide variety of Hispanic musical traditions and genres
- An illustrated Spanish-language family songbook including music notation, lyrics and information about the origins of the songs
- English Language Supplement with song translations, vocabulary and grammar points for families learning Spanish
- Wednesdays at 10:30am (OUTDOORS)
- Saturday at 10:30am (ONLINE)
- Immersion in the musical language of many cultures
- Playful music games with rules
- Opportunities to lead, balanced with opportunities to collaborate
- Deep exposure to complex, fun, and rockin’ music
- Many chances to solo, improvise, and work in ensembles
- Wednesdays: 4:15pm (ONLINE)
It’s never too late to join a class already in session. Contact us to see if there are remaining spots available and if so we’ll prorate the program rate for you!
Sign up to visit a class and see why we’re so excited to make music with you. Click here to come try a class for free!
Looking for a coupon code? Use “SKC” for $15 off at registration!
Music Together Newburyport, MA
Mariana J. Rigel