The 2021 Hampton Beach Seafood Festival is back for the 32nd year! Sample the flavors of the Seacoast at New England’s largest seaside festival. Among other fun events throughout the weekend restaurants join together, offering an extensive menu of seafood delicacies!
Gala festivities include:
- Seacoasts’ top restaurants serving an abundance of mouth watering seafood. Choose from favorites like fried clams, shrimp, and lobster (steamed, fried, or in a roll) to non-seafood items like BBQ Ribs, “Blooming Onions” and sumptuous desserts.
- Arts & Crafts vendors promoting locally made products and hundreds of Ocean Boulevard merchants offering end-of-the-season Sidewalk Sales.
- Continuous Entertainment on two stages featuring top local Bands playing a variety of music – Blues, Jazz, the Oldies but Goodies, and even a little Rock & Roll!
- 12 PM to 4 PM on Saturday a cornhole competition takes place.
- A 20 Year Tribute will be held on Saturday September 11 at 3 PM at the mobile seashell stage.
- Spectacular fireworks display – Saturday night at 8:30 PM.
- Wicked Bites Culinary Chef Demonstrations happening on both Saturday and Sunday.
- A 200 foot food & beverage tent serving beer and wine!
- The Beach Cabana Bar featuring great bands in the sand!
- Annual Lobster Roll Eating Contest Saturday, 2:00 pm
- 7:30 AM on Sunday the Seafood Fest 5K road race takes place along Ocean Blvd. ending at The Beach Cabana Bar.
- Friday, September 10 from 1pm-9pm
- Saturday, September 11 from 10am-9pm
- Sunday, September 12 from 9am-6pm
- Friday $10 Per Adult
- Saturday $10 Per Adult
- Sunday $10 Per Adult
- Children Under 12 Free of Charge
**NO PETS ARE ALLOWED INTO THE FESTIVAL**
**FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF ADMISSION**
**WRISTBANDS ARE ONLY SOLD AT THE EVENT ITSELF**
FREE Park and FREE Shuttle Parking! See here for more Information on the free parking and shuttles options.
2021 Hampton Beach Seafood Festival
Hampton Beach, NH
Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce