Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting Competition: 6/15-6/17. On display and illuminated through June 26th!
Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting Competition! Head over to Hampton Beach, NH to see something amazing – the 23rd Annual Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpting Classic running June 15-17, 2023! The entire area is illuminated for night viewing through June 26th!
The fun starts when 200 tons of imported sand is dropped on Hampton Beach and the “Grady Bunch” starts pounding up the sponsor site.
SCHEDULE FOR 2023 MASTER SAND SCULPTING COMPETITION:
- Mon. – Wed. – June 12-13-14: Massive 100 Ton Sponsor Site Created
- Wed., June 14 – Sponsors Grand Finale with a Master Group Carve.
- Thurs., Fri., & Sat., June 15-16-17 – Solo Competition $25,000 purse and entry awards as follows: First Place $6,000; Second Place $4,000; Third Place $3,000; Fourth Place $2,000. People’s Choice Award $1,000. Non-placing competitors receive $1,500. There is also a Sculptor’s Choice Award that is only a prestige award, granted by their peers that has no monetary prize.
- Sat., June 17 – 1:00 – 3:00 PM Voting for People’s Choice Award.
- Sat., June 17 at 8:00 PM Awards Ceremony on the Sea Shell Stage. Special Fireworks Display at 9:30 PM.
- The event is lighted for nightly viewing through June 26.
Can’t get there for the competition? The sand sculptures are on display through June 26!
Top 2022 Winners
WCKC 2021 Photo
23rd Annual Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting Competition
Hampton Beach, Route 1A, Hampton Beach NH
Looking for more great ideas for the family? See the SKC Facebook page!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to the SKC e-newsletter!