Kids FREE at the Punkinfiddle Family Festival 9/28 — crafts, music, games, animals, scarecrows and more!
Now in its 17th year, the Punkinfiddle Family Festival has become a family tradition! Stuff a scarecrow, stomp your feet, press apples, pet a goat, paint a pumpkin, churn butter, quiz a fiddle maker, create a craft, walk the beach and leave smiling.
So much to see and do!
- Games: Our own volunteers and the folks from Museums of Old York keep the action happening with these and more: Tug-o-War, Wheelbarrow Race, Sack Race, 3-legged Race, Pumpkin Bocce, Stilt Walking, Hoop Racing, and Invented Games.
- Live Music: Join us on the mainstage for a day full of live jams!
- Tasty Food:
- Fairy Houses: Back due to popular demand! Find your building materials under the copper beech.
- Crafts: Make Fish Print Hats, Corn Husk Dolls, and More
- Animals: Sheep, Oxen, Goats, Horses, Ponies, Chickens
With Punkinfiddle, our aim is to foster stewardship of coastal environments by celebrating the richness of estuaries, Maine’s cultural traditions and our beautiful historic site.
Punkinfiddle Family Festival
Wells Reserve at Laudholm
342 Laudholm Farm Road, Wells ME 207-646-1555
Saturday, September 28, 2019; 10:00am – 4:00pm
Admission: Kids under 16 are Free! Over 16 = $7 ($5 for members)