Indoor “ice skating” at Seaglass in Salisbury. Only $5 including skate rental!
This is something you have to see to believe!
No hats, gloves, or jackets required. Glide around on nearly 1,500 square feet of artificial ice as you skate to festive music, surrounded by sparkling snowflakes, mirror balls, and breathtaking views of the ocean.
Rental skates are available or bring your own and skate to music by the sea. Fun for the entire family!
Seaside Ice Rink Public Skating Hours
Weekend Hours | January 18 – February 24
Fridays: 5-8PM | Saturdays: Noon – 3PM | Closed Sundays
Themed DJ Skate Nights | Fridays Jan. 18 – February 22
Skating party with lights, music, & prizes from 6-8PM with popular seacoast DJ Koko P! Festive theme attire encouraged.
- January 18 – Star Wars Night – May the force be with you for an evening of galactic entertainment!
- January 25 – Harry Potter Night – Calling all Potterheads for a night of wizardry fun on ice!
- February 1 – Team Spirit Night – Dress in your favorite sports team apparel & get game ready on Super Bowl weekend!
- February 8 – Private Skating Party – Closed to the public
- February 15 – Super Heroes + Princesses on Ice – Don your capes or crowns and come dressed as your favorite princess or super hero!
- February 22 – Glow in the Dark Night – Wear white or neon to glow under the black light as you skate to neon flashing lights wearing a free glow necklace!
School Vacation Week Hours | February 18 – 22
Open select hours Monday – Thursday (please check back)
Hours Subject to Private Event Rental | Call to Confirm Availability
CLOSED for Private Events on January 11, 12, 13, and February 8
Hours Subject to Private Event Rental – Please visit the website or call 978-462-5800!
Food, drinks, TV, & Wifi in the adjacent Blue Sky Lounge. Skate, relax by the fire, watch TV, or log in!
$5 per person – includes skate rental. Children’s and adult sizes.
18 & under must be accompanied by an adult.
Open through February 2018
Indoor Ice Skating at Seaglass
Blue Ocean Music Hall
4 Oceanfront North, Salisbury, MA