Do you believe? Fairy Gnome and Discovery Walk this Saturday 5/4 and Sunday 5/5!
Do you believe? Join friends and family at the second annual Fairy Gnome Discovery Walk at Pettengill Farm!
The gems of the event are the near 200 Fairy and Gnome Homes peppered throughout a 1 mile wooded path that leads to the marsh and back.
The magic that is ignited within the youngest to the oldest. Kids crouching in the woods discovering Fairy and Gnome homes – you’ll hear the squeals and see the sparkle in their eyes when they think they have spotted one. It’s the folks dancing to their favorite tunes in a sea of bubbles, or enjoying the quietness of the farm while watching the stillness of the pond. Not a care in the world or an ear for the “static” that exists outside of this magical event.
Event activities include:
- FREE crafts and activities
- All day live music
- Improv theater performances by Theater in the Open
- Fairy tales read in the woods
- Fun places to souvenir shop
- Hundreds of meticulously created Fairy and Gnome homes peppered throughout the most magical woods
- Yummy food trucks
- and lots more!
We encourage you to pack up a blanket and enjoy Pettengill’s lawn and all the event has to offer!
Tickets may be purchased online or at ticket booth day of event.
- $20.00 Family / Small Group (4 tickets)
- $6.00 per individual
- Children under 3 are always FREE
Fairy Gnome and Discovery Walk
45 Ferry Road. Salisbury, MA
Saturday, May 4 and Sunday, May 5, 2019; 10:00am-3:00pm