Get up close and personal with hundreds of tractor and engine displays at the 24th Eliot Antique Tractor & Engine Show running July 26 – 28!
- Hundreds of tractor & engine displays.
- Shingle Mill, Blacksmith Shop, Hildreth Woodsplitter, Large Engines and lots of other farm Demos.
- Ladies Skillet Toss
- Kids Korner
- Tractor pulls
- Kids pedal tractor pulls
- Live entertainment
- Flea Market
- Tractor & Engine parts
- So much more for the entire family to enjoy!
- Friday, July 26, 8:00am – 7:00pm; Saturday, July 27, 7:00am – 7:00pm; Sunday, July 28, 7:00am – 12:00pm
- Schedule of activities for the weekend
- Admission is $7 per person, children 12 and under get in free.
- Plenty of free parking.
Raitt Farm is located at 2077 State Rd ( Rt 103) in Eliot Maine. Take RT236N from I95 5.5 miles. Take a left onto State Road, we are 1/4 mile down on the right. Plenty of free parking.