“Outdoors and Unplugged: Walk in the Woods” at Alnoba every Wednesday morning!
Enjoy a guided family-friendly walk through the forests with Alnoba’s Outdoor & Unplugged series aimed to gets kids away from screens and out into the beauty of nature.
Our “Walk in the Woods” events are family-friendly, volunteer-led guided walks through Alnoba’s 400 acres forests, fields, streams and ponds. Watch for our busy population of wild turkeys or try to spot some of the rare wildflowers and birds that inhabit Alnoba’s landscape.
View pieces from Alnoba’s eclectic collection of outdoor art by internationally-renowned artists as you enjoy our ten miles of walking trails.
All proceeds are donated to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park.
Rules and Guidelines
- Walk starts at 10AM promptly. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Be prepared to walk at an easy pace, with some breaks, for the full two hours.
- Please maintain social distancing – that means staying at least six feet apart from other guests.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No children under 6 at this time.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
- Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine.
- Tickets are $15 for adults and children ages 6 and up.
- Space is limited! Purchase your tickets for your selected date now!
Outdoors and Unplugged – Walk in the Woods
Alnoba, 24 Cottage Road, Kensington, NH 03833
Every Wednesday morning; 10:00am-12:00pm