Now open starting on June 20, there’s plenty of outdoor, active fun to have at this place!
The adventure challenge course has over 65 activities and elements including multi-vines, cat walks, burma bridges, tube nets, swinging tires and swinging platforms. Adventure Zip Tour consists of traveling through Maine’s beautiful woods on six zip wires connected to trees and utility poles where you zip from platform to platform. Kids must be 48” and courses are suitable for kids ages 5 and up (depending on your kids’ sense of adventure, of course). Zip Line Tours require reservations so please call ahead.
With the health and safety of our guests and staff as our priority, we will strictly follow the most recent guidelines from the CDC and state of Maine reopening. Updates will be posted regularly as the situation evolves.
The health of our guests and Flight Crew has always been our priority, and as such, we are implementing new operational procedures to ensure our community remains safe. Below are additional measures we are taking to keep the building clean and our staff and guests safe.
Our Safety Measures:
- Sanitizing gear and equipment after each use and at the end of the day per the latest manufacturer (and CDC) recommendations.
- We are in close communication with equipment manufacturers to ensure that best practices are being utilized for cleaning and disinfecting our equipment daily.
- Positioning hand sanitizing stations around the building.
- Increased and regular cleaning of our high frequency spaces (admissions area, restrooms, lounge, preflight area, etc.).
Along with our existing safety policies, we are enforcing the following rules for guests, without exception:
- ALL guests and staff will wear PPE.
- Masks: All participants and staff will wear surgical masks or double layer cloth masks, at a minimum, while in our building or participating in any of our aerial activities. Masks are available for purchase.
- Spectators and participants on the ground, outside, who can physically distance from other groups are not required to wear masks.
- Masks are required for everyone if entering our building.
- Children 3 years of age and younger are not required to wear a mask on property.
- Gloves: We encourage you to bring your own gloves, but they are not mandatory. Take Flight will have gloves available for purchase for those who are not able to bring their own.
We want all guests to have a fun, safe experience and we hope to see you soon!
Take Flight Adventures
506 Blue Star Memorial Highway, Kittery ME 03904