Summer PEAK is a full day (7:30am – 5:00pm) summer program for school-aged children who have completed Kindergarten through fifth grade. Our teachers create a camp environment packed with fun, field trips, and friendships. Experiences include weekly swimming and library trips as well as adventures at state parks, beaches, the planetarium, the aquarium and more. Your child will engage in enriching activities, alongside their peers, while being supported and supervised by child development experts. Join our waitlist for early acceptance!
Important Summer PEAK Registration Dates 2023:
Registration Selection Dates:
- Currently enrolled families: 1/31 – 2/5
- Families on the waitlist will be enrolled: 2/6 – 2/12
- Open to the public for enrollment: 2/13
Summer PEAK is open June 20th – August 25, 2023
*Except July 4th-July 8th when Summer PEAK is closed
*Dates may change depending on the public schools official end & start dates
*We require registration to be for a minimum of 2 weeks over the duration of the Summer
Location: Little Harbour School in Portsmouth, NH.
Summer Camp Locations and Field Trips
- Summer PEAK will be located at the Little Harbour School at 50 Clough Dr. in Portsmouth, NH. The program will run daily from 7:30am-5pm.
- In addition to our scheduled on-site activities, we will be offering many fun field trips in the Seacoast Area and beyond, including regular swimming and hiking trips to state parks.
- Please note that on field trips ALL of the PEAK teachers attend to ensure the best ratios, and therefore all campers must attend. No alternate supervision/care will be provided separate from the trips, including any all-day outings.
- Swimming field trips
- Hiking field trips
- Literacy opportunities with the public library
- Community Visitors – Wildlife Encounters, Center for Wildlife, and more
- Nature based play
- STEAM curriculum
- Movement and dance
- Water play
- Outdoor play
- Art activities
- Sensory activities
- Opportunities for quiet individual time
PEAK Field Trips
- McAuliffe Planetarium
- Boston Aquarium
- Wallis Sands
- Bear Brook
- Fort Foster
- Mt Agamenticus
- SEE Science Center
- Dover Children’s Center
- New Castle Commons
- Seacoast Science Center
Get to registration selection sooner! Sign up for the waitlist here: https://app.waitlistplus.com/SeacoastCommunitySch/Portal/Signup
Summer Camp Meals and Snacks
The program will provide an early breakfast and a snack during the day. All children must bring their own non-perishable, non-microwaveable lunch every day. This is very important as the program does not have the ability to make arrangements to provide lunch for your child.
Summer Camp Deposits and Payment
- Weekly Rate: $268
- A non-refundable two week deposit and $80 Enrollment Fee (for children not currently enrolled) is required to reserve your space. Summer enrollments will not be processed without deposits!
- Withdrawals and/or reduction of weeks is not permitted after March 3rd. You will be held financially responsible for the remainder of your contracted weeks/days regardless of whether your child attends. As stated above, tuition deposits will be forfeited even if a withdrawal is by March 3rd.
- Final balance due on March 10th.
- Scheduling questions or requests to withdraw and/or reduction of weeks need to be made by contacting Jamie Winn, our Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com or 603-422-8223 ext. 120.
- Billing questions, payment plans, and deposits for families qualifying for assistance will be arranged individually. Contact Corrine Morse firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note for New Enrollees: Enrollment in Summer PEAK does not grant priority during enrollment selection of the 2023 after-school PEAK program.
We look forward to seeing everyone this summer!
Contact us with any questions at 603- 422-8223 ext. 113 or at email@example.com.
Seacoast Community School is hiring for PEAK Summer teachers and other positions!
Seacoast Community School offers teachers the chance to use and develop their skills while working with a close knit team of top level professionals. Our quality staff attends professional development training sessions throughout the year.
We embrace diversity and acceptance, and we generally look for teachers with experience in the following areas:
- Working with children ages eight weeks to 12 years
- Working with diverse families
- Working with children with special needs
- DAP / Curriculum
- Communication and collaboration
We’re now taking applications for various positions!
FULL TIME STAFF RECEIVE:
- FREE CHILDCARE
- COLLEGE COURSE REIMBURSEMENT
- PERSONAL TIME OFF
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
AND MUCH MORE!
- Mail to: Seacoast Community School, 100 Campus Drive, Ste 20, Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Email: SCSInfo@SeacoastCommunitySchool.org
Seacoast Community School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.