Staycationing Safely this April? We’ve got the BEST ideas (and GIVEAWAYS) for you!
It’s been a year – it’s April vacation and the kids are out of school, now what? We’ve drummed up a few, unique and out-of-the-box ideas that’s sure fun for the whole family. We’ve also grabbed some family 4-packs of tickets to giveaway so you may want to be sure you’re following us on Facebook and Instagram where we will be hosting some fun giveaways from our beloved partners soon! Thank you to our generous sponsors for providing all the family fun: Children’s Museum of NH, Seacoast Science Center, The Butterfly Place, Captain’s Cove Adventure Golf and Junior Gym!
- Take the kids mini-golfing at Captain’s Cove Adventure Golf for a round or 2 and enjoy some ice cream after!
- Free Open Farm Day at Coppal House Farm on Saturday April 24th!
- Visit Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve to explore the beautiful spot and be sure to grab a free Bayventures Grab N Go kit to take home.
- Been to Alnoba yet? Don’t miss Outdoor & Unplugged: April 29th at 3pm – Puddle Jumpers Family Playtime for only $5.
- Get Ice Cream! See our yummy Ice Cream Guide!
- Explore local playgrounds! Check out Playground Lowdown for everything playground around here!
- See our Happy Trails Guide and get out for some fresh air!
- Spring Carnival happening through 4/25 at The Mall of Rockingham Park!
- Free admission to all National Parks through 4/25! Find one near you!
- Catch a Drive In Movie at Topsfield Drive In Theater. Shows begin at 7:45pm.
- Opening day at Seashore Trolley Museum is on May 1st! Guests 16 and under are free!
- Get timed tickets to Seacoast Science Center and while you’re there enjoy all the beauty of Odiorne Point State Park.
- Children’s Museum of NH is open for visits Weds – Sundays. Be sure to pre-register before you go.
- Need some movement? Check out Junior Gym’s Open Gym times on Saturdays! Ages: Baby – 6yo.
- Book a private movie showing at O’Neil Theatre in Epping, NH.
- Go kart racing in Seabrook! Pre-register for all the fast fun at NH1 Motorplex.
- Bowling anyone? Bowl-O-Rama is having April school vaca deals!
- Dinner out? Kids Eat Free over April Vacation at 110 Grill (NH & MA locations.) Check their Facebook page for all the details.
Worth the Trip!
- The Butterfly Place reopened on 2/14. Enjoy a tropical environment, even if it’s only for an hour or so.
- Book a Salem Kids Tour! This tour is wicked fun for the family.
- Visit Hammond Castle in Gloucester! They have some special events for MA vaca week with an official open date of Saturday May 1st.
- The Boston Aquarium, LEGOLAND Discovery Center and Boston Museum of Science have recently reopened, get a timed ticket.
- See the dinosaurs up close at Stone Zoo. The T-Rex Exhibit runs 4-16 till 9/6 and is included in regular zoo admission!
- Roger Williams Park Zoo Asian Lantern Spectacular. Event running until July 4th, 2021.
- See more dinosaurs at Six Flags New England. A walk through event!
Looking for more fun activities to do over vacation? Check out our calendar for the latest.
Thank you to our Sponsors!