Rochester Fair kicks of the fall fair season! Runs Thursday 9/12 – Sunday 9/22!
The Rochester Fair rolls back in town starting this Thursday, September 12 and runs through Sunday, September 22!
Bring your whole family for fun and entertainment you won’t find anywhere else. We are excited to bring a wholesome experience focused on agriculture and entertainment. From our animal barns to our exhibits and our big top circus to our midway, we are sure there will be something for everyone in the whole family to enjoy!
- General Admission (Sept. 12-22): $8
- Children 8 years old and Under: Free
- Season Pass: $30
- Advance Tickets are available through Sept. 8 at the fair office from 10a-3pm: $6
- Sundays, September 15 & 22 Veterans (with proper ID) and Seniors: $5
- Grandstand events and pricing: $10 general admission/$12 box seats
- Thursday, September 12 & 19: 3pm-11pm
- Friday, September 13 & 20: 3pm-11pm
- Saturday, September 14 & 21: 9am – 11pm
- Sunday, September 15 & 22: 9am – 11pm
72 Lafayette Street, Rochester, New Hampshire 603-332-6585
Thursday, September 12 – Sunday, September 22, 2019
Parking is $5.