Old Fashioned Kids Bike Parade & more at Salisbury Beach Days this Weekend!
Salisbury Days is a time-honored tradition, recently rekindled, that celebrates and showcases our beautiful town. The event will be held September 17th-19th and all is invited! Please join the fun all weekend long!
Over twenty events are scheduled for the Beach Center and the Town’s Square. These include the
- Tortoise and the Hare Run/Walk Race
- Fireman’s Muster
- 18 piece Beantown Swing Orchestra
- Car Show
- Kid’s Old Fashioned Bike/Carriage Parade
- Salisbury Shines Citizen’s Award
- Children’s Presentations
- Live Musical Performances
- Fair in the Square
- Touch a Trucks
- Historical Tours and more!
All these events are taking place in the heart of Salisbury here’s the full Salisbury Days Schedule filled with tradition and community love!
There are many events happening this weekend! Be sure to check out the SKC calendar for more ideas on ways to get out for some fall fun with family!