New Parents – In Person Support Group is back at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital!
Need connection, have questions about feeding or sleeping? Join us for this in-person support group.
Come meet other new parents and discuss any topics of concern for you. This group is facilitated by lactation consultants and child life specialists. It meets in person on Wednesdays from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Please be sure to register here in advance:
While we are excited to begin meeting in person again, we must follow strict guidelines to make sure our meetings are safe and comfortable for all participants. Please note the following:
- People attending the in-person meeting, who are eligible to be vaccinated, must be vaccinated. *infants are of course excluded from this
- Older siblings are not able to attend at this time. We will continue to update this if that changes
- Masks will be required indoors
- Group sizes will be limited to allow for social distancing of 3 feet.
- Please be sure to REGISTER. If space is full we will have to turn away anyone who is not registered.
If you are unvaccinated or unable to wear a mask for the hour long meeting we encourage you to reach out to us and we’ll arrange a virtual option for you: email@example.com
Please reach out if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you!
Spinelli Building (across the road and up the hill from Wentworth-Douglass Hospital)
15 Old Rollinsford Road
Dover, NH 03820