Outdoor Sculpture Tour at Maudslay State Park – Now through October 11th.
Looking for something new to explore that’s outside? Enjoy this self-guided Sculpture at Maudslay walking tour taking place now at Maudslay State Park in Newburyport, MA. The exhibit’s theme this year is ‘Passage’ and over 50 artists have created magnificent works of art that are on display now through October 10th!
Trail head signs will provide a map with sculpture locations and instructions for downloading a simple ‘virtual catalog’ including the map, photos of each piece, artist statements, and their bios.
Help to keep the show safe for everybody during this COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Visitors are encouraged to come see the show on weekdays if at all possible – as, for safety, the park is trying to limit crowding.
- Visitors will be asked to wear masks, and maintain social distancing, and not come in groups larger than 6.
- Instead of a printed catalog, we’ll have a few big Map-signs,
- …AND a new Guide App for your phone, that will show you your location
- Visitors are asked not to touch sculptures.
- And all other Park Covid-19 guidelines should be followed.
Please note the daily parking fees at Maudslay State Park!
$5 for MA residents
$20 for Non-MA residents
More event details here.
Maudslay State Park
74 Curzon Mill Road
Newburyport, MA 01950