Be sure to check back for updates before your visit. Information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.
Visit Our Animals
Charmingfare Farm is home to many traditional agricultural animals you would expect to see on a farm.
On the farm, we’ve got alpacas, beef cattle, chickens, dairy cattle, donkeys, draft horses, ducks, emu, geese, llamas, miniature horses, Katahdin hair sheep, Nigerian miniature goats, Old English baby doll sheep, oxen, peacocks, pigs, ponies, rabbits, saddle horses and turkeys.
Some of our wildlife residents include black bears, eagle owl, grey fox, lynx, porcupine, raccoon, red-tailed hawk, fallow deer and skunks.
Children will enjoy the Oakhurst Dairy Discovery Barn, home to our large hands-on petting area. After visiting with the farm animals you will follow the paths leading into the woods and there you’ll encounter our wildlife exhibits; home to some of North America’s greatest predators.
We are not able to offer Horse-Drawn, Tractor Train or Pony Rides at this time.
Guidelines While Visiting
- Visitors over the age of 3 should wear a face mask during their visit to protect others when in public locations where other consumers might be present.
- Practice SOCIAL DISTANCING by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from other visitor groups and farm employees.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing.
Advance Ticket Purchase
June, July, August & September
Saturday & Sunday (Weekends Only)
Open: 10am to 4pm
Members and up to 5 guests may come Saturday or Sunday between the hours of 10am and 1pm without reservations. If additional tickets are required please purchase online.
- Admission: $19
- Children 23 months and under FREE
- Military with valid ID are admitted FREE
- Tickets Must Be Purchased ONLINE
Charmingfare Farm Sleigh Ride Socials
774 High Street, Candia NH (603) 483-5623