March is Maple Month in New Hampshire so come join Charmingfare Farm on their horse-drawn Maple Express. Charmingfare Farm has created an event for the whole family to experience maple sugaring in New Hampshire on a working farm.
- Horse-Drawn/Tractor Train Ride: Choose a Horse-Drawn or Tractor Train ride to go and meet our Sugar Maker waiting for you in a authentic sugar shack. When done visiting the Sugar Shack catch a back to visit the farm animals.
- Authentic Sugar Shack: Check out our fully functional authentic Sugar Shack. There’s a lot to learn inside!
- Boiling the Sap: Inside you will see our evaporator hard at work boiling sap. Take a look at how a real sugar shack operates and see the equipment involved in sugar making.
- Maple Tree & Tapping: Learn about the trees themselves and the proper way to tap them for their delicious sap!
- Taste Testing: Your mouth will water when you take your first bite of the syrup on our buttery silver dollar pancakes.
- Visit Our Animals: The Oakhurst Dairy Discovery Barn will be available for your children to visit with their animal friends.
- Runs Saturdays and Sundays, March 6, 7, 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2021
- Buy tickets now!
$22 per person, kids under 23 months are free.
Space is limited be sure to reserve you seat on the Maple Express today!
Charmingfare Farm’s Maple Express
774 High Street, Candia NH (603) 483-5623