- This event has passed.
Virtual Kids Cooking Class with Misa: Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
December 14, 2020 @ 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Join us Wiggin Memorial Library & Misa from Misa’s Clean Kitchen for a FREE virtual Kids Cooking classes via zoom. We will be baking delicious, nutrient-dense cookies, perfect for a holiday treat. Both recipes are gluten and dairy free.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1058077784709501/
The ingredients you’ll need for this class:
We’ll also email you a copy of the recipe after you sign up!
- ½ cup grated zucchini, squeezed dry with paper towel
- ¾ cup salted almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond flour