- This event has passed.
Positive Solutions for Families of Young Children.
October 20 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
An event every week that begins at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, repeating until November 17, 2020
Positive Solutions for Families: 6-week series for parents of young children
Join us to connect with other parents, learn new strategies, and gain confidence as you handle the challenges of parenting a young child. You’ll learn tools for strengthening your relationship with your children, building their friendship skills, and teaching appropriate behaviors. Ideal for parents, grandparents and caregivers of children ages 2-10.
Tuesdays, Oct 13- Nov. 17
Parents are encouraged to attend all sessions.
- Session 1: Encouragement and Praise
- Session 2: Play and Friendship Skills
- Session 3: Rules, Expectations and Misbehavior
- Session 4: Controlling Anger and Handling Disappointment
- Session 5: Logical Consequences
- Session 6: Problem Behaviors and Everyday routines
This is an online program and requires the Zoom app. (The first time you use the app, you will need to install it using these links for iPhone or iPad or for Android.) You will receive the Zoom meeting link and password when you register for the program.
Sign up HERE today!