- This event has passed.
Local houses LIT for the holidays! Find really BRIGHT ones near you!
December 4, 2021 @ 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
An event every day that begins at 5:30 PM, repeating until December 31, 2021
Some families like to decorate for the holidays…and some families like to really light it up with DECORATIONS! Here are some local private residences that really know how to brighten up the neighborhoods in December.
Be sure to check the websites (those that have them) for more details before heading out for your evening joy rides.
- The Daly Family Festival of Lights
- Bogdan Farm and Christmas Lights
- Talon’s Christmas Lights & Food Drive
- Norton Lights
- Hutchins Family Light Show
- Luke’s Lights (On break for the 2021 Season!)
The above (not so average neighborhood light shows) all collect some type of donations – please consider giving if you can. Weather and family commitments may close displays at any given time. Enjoy all the bright lights and THANK you to all the local families (and their understanding neighbors) that shine these bright lights for all to see and enjoy during the holiday season!
*If you’d like to recommend a Seacoast neighborhood that is not yet listed so other families have more to check out please add them to the comments below or send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org! We’ll update this list all season long!
- 35 Northrup Drive
Pine Ridge Lights
18 Pine Ridge Road, Candia, NH
Thursdays – Sundays 6pm – 10pm
Slaters Are Lit
81 Fiddlehead Lane
Broadcasts on 103.9FM nightly 4:30-10:30pm
Musical light show with approx. 10 rotating songs, running nightly through New Years Eve.
- Danielle Lane
- Dover Holiday Decorating Contest – Map Coming Soon!
- Luke’s Lights (closed for 2021)
- Long Hill Road into Varney Road (don’t miss 106 Varney Rd.)
- Lights Shine Bright Tour (December 10, 2021 Only)
- Hubbard Lane
- 106 Varney Road
- Lamprey Village Drive
- Victoria Drive (Airing on NH Chronicle on 12/14 this year! Congrats neighbors of Victoria Drive!)
- Woodridge Lane
The Daly Family’s Festival of Lights
51 Pond Lane
Fremont, NH 03044
Nightly: Every night until NYE!
Times: 4:30pm – 9:30pm
*On Wednesdays from 7pm to 8pm, The Daly Family’s Festival of Lights will go static and become a traditional all lights on display. By going static, it will allow people who are photosensitive or have sensory issues to be able to watch the lights and enjoy them.
Greenland, NH (right on the line with Portsmouth)
- Ocean Road – about a half mile long stretch.
- Martha Terrace (off Ocean Road)
- Blue Ridge St/Ave. (Near Greenland Target)
Characters to look forward to: MUPPETS, PENGUIN PARTY (127 of them), NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, PEANUTS CHRITSMAS PLAY, SESAME STREET, GRINCH, A SALUTE TO THE TROOPS, TOY STORY, SANTA AND MRS CLAUS SKATING, BUBLE AND RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE REINDEER, and SNOOPY AND WOODSTOCK.
Aiello Family Light Show
2 Whittier St in Newton, NH
Free candy canes are out front next to the light up sign; please help yourselves. We’re raising money for the Make a Wish Foundation. Donations can be made by cash (the donation bin is next to the candy canes and light up sign) or by Venmo at https://venmo.com/u/jaiello0402
- Route 4 (west) in Northwood (across from Davlynn Estates) on the right. It’s before Northeast Credit Union and you won’t miss it!
- Willey St. Static display. The road is short and connects 108 to 202A. Please don’t turn in neighbor’s driveways.
- Christmas on Jay Way Tune to 89.5 FM to listen to the music. Nightly 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Squire Drive
Hutchins Family Light Show
3 Greenfield Drive, Somersworth (right off of RT 108.)
Tune your car radio to 90.3 to hear the music.
Nightly: playing through Christmas 12/25/21
Monday – Thursday 5pm-8pm
Friday – Sunday 4:30pm-8:30pm
- Stratham Lights 4 Lives
- Chapman Rd
- Depot Rd
- Dumbarton Oaks (first house on the right – you wont miss it!)
Bogdan Farm & Christmas Lights
6 Hubbard Rd, Berwick
Nightly: Thanksgiving Eve – Christmas 12/25/21
Talon’s Christmas Lights and Food Drive
3 Talon’s lane (corner of Hubbard road), Berwick
Nightly: 5pm-10pm Sunday – Thursday, and 5pm -11pm Friday – Saturday.
January 1st is the last night!
Holiday Light Contest in Berwick
- 530 School Street
- 36 Wentworth Rd
- 4 Noble Lane
- 386 School Street
- 217 School Street
- 134 School Street
- 74 Old Pine Hill Road
- 6 Lewis Lane
- 6 Hubbard Rd
- 3 Talon’s Lane
- 20 Lynx Lane
- 23 Little River Road
- 367 Little River Road
- 19 Overlook Drive
- 459 Hubbard Road
- 45 Durant Road
- 47 Tall Timbers Drive
Holiday Light Contest in South Berwick
- 27 Springtree Lane – South Berwick, ME
- 63 Tamarack Drive – South Berwick, ME
- 21 Buttonwood Rd – South Berwick, ME
- 35 Buttonwood Rd – South Berwick, ME
- 23 Dogwood Rd – South Berwick, ME
- 74 Hooper Sands Rd – South Berwick, ME
- 2 Punkintown Place – South Berwick, ME
- 26 Hooper Sands Road
Holiday Light Contest in North Berwick
- 387 Governor Goodwin Road – North Berwick, ME
- 462 Maple Street – North Berwick, ME
- 76-B Wells Street – North Berwick, ME
- 36 Portland Street – North Berwick, ME
- 2 Davis Way – North Berwick, ME
Norton Lights – Christmas Wishes
213 Canterbury Road, Wells
Nightly: December 4, 2021 – December 25, 2021
Sunday – Thursday 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday – Saturday 5:00pm – 10:00pm
*Please follow the signs for entering and exiting so that you don’t have to turn around in our neighbors driveways.
- Nubble Light House – Animated
- NBPT Holiday House Tour – Outdoor Decorations (On December 5, 2021)
- Corner of High Street & Lafayette
- Corner of Rawson Ave & Rawson Hill
- Morin Rd
- Richardson Path (off Russel Terrace)
- North Atkinson
- Gavin’s Holiday Light Show at 9 Garafalo Drive, Salisbury. Tune in to 88.1
- Orchard Lane – Henry Swenson (a teenager and the designer/builder) estimates the home display has approximately 20,000 lights!
Looking for more family friendly Holiday events? Check out Seacoast Kids Calendar!