- This event has passed.
Free/Family-Friendly Live Music at Eastman’s Corner Farm
September 17 @ 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Come on down to The Farm for an evening of live music on the porch and relaxing with friends and neighbors!
Our food truck will be up with a special menu of burgers, chicken fingers and delicious specials. Grab some dinner, sip a glass of wine or beer and enjoy the show. We have plenty of room at our outdoor tables or feel free to throw down a picnic blanket. Kids welcome!
The fun runs from 4:30pm to 7:30pm on Saturdays through October 30, 2021. It is free to attend and the public is welcome.
Live Music Line Up:
- August 28 Live Music with the Brethren Trio
- September 3 Live Music with 3 Shades of Gray
- September 10 Live Music with the Brethren Trio
- September 11 Live Music with Dave Amato
- September 17 Live Music with 3 Shades of Gray
- September 18 Live Music with the Brethren Trio
- September 25 Live Music with the Brethren Trio
- October 2 Live Music with Lady Lupine
- October 9 Live Music with Red Tail Hawk
- October 30 Live Music with Red Tail Hawk
The Farm at Eastman’s Corner is a community-governed year-round farm and store committed to supporting our local farmers and food producers and provides fresh and healthy meals from our own Farm kitchen. We help build a strong community by providing a gathering space where we host free events, educational classes and children’s programs. We proudly give 5% of our sales to support Sawyer Park, a special place for kids and families located in Kensington, NH.
The Farm at Eastman’s Corner
244 Amesbury Road (corner of Rt 150 & 107), Kensington NH