Water Country is so excited to welcome you and your family back!
July 15-17: Season Passholder Only Days
July 18: Opening Day for the season
We want you to know the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority. We are fully committed to creating the cleanest and safest environment possible for your visit.
The way we will operate this summer is significantly different from what we are all used to as we adapt to the new landscape created by COVID-19. While we are committed to enhanced standards in an effort to keep you as healthy and safe as possible, there remains an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and any place where people are present. Please, read this page fully to ensure the best experience possible as you plan your visit to New England’s Largest Waterpark.
Planning a Visit
In order to comply with key health and safety measures surrounding limiting capacity, social distancing, and touch-free payment, planning a visit to Water Country will look different this summer.
- General Admission Ticket Holders will need to register for the date they wish to visit in advance, and will be asked to select their date when purchasing tickets.
- If the date you wish to visit is not listed in our online calendar, we have already hit our capacity limit for that date, and you will need to choose another day.
- All those wishing to enter Water Country (Guests, Team Members, Suppliers, and Contracted Partners) will have their temperatures scanned before entering the park.
- Any person with a temperature of 100.0°F or higher, or displaying other symptoms of COVID-19, will be denied entry.
- Facial coverings are also required for all entrants, except children under three. Facial coverings are NOT allowed on any attraction or pool and are not necessary while waiting in line at an attraction or walking between attractions.
- Water Country will be open July 15-17 for Season Passholders only, and will welcome all guests starting Saturday, July 18.
Proactive Safety Measures
Here are the specific steps we’re taking in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Face Coverings Face Coverings: Required face coverings for park personnel and guests where appropriate.
- Temperature Checks Temperature Checks: Checking every guest and employee upon entrance.
- Hand Cleansing Hand Cleansing: Asking everyone to wash hands often with soap and water.
- Hand Sanitizer Hand Sanitizer: Providing sanitizer stations throughout the park.
- Social Distancing Social Distancing: Requiring social distance of six feet between your party and others.
- Limiting Capacity Limiting Capacity: Limiting the number of guests to facilitate social distancing.
- Sanitizing Teams Sanitizing Teams: Performing enhanced sanitizing throughout the day on high-touch surfaces and rides.
- Education & Training Education & Training: Enhanced staff education and training on cleanliness and safety practices. Please read and follow all posted safety signage.
Working Together to Avoid COVID-19
The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority. In these unprecedented times, we have implemented enhanced health and safety measures to help protect everyone. But we can’t do it alone. We are counting on everyone’s efforts to do their part by cooperating with these new measures that are designed to keep every person visiting and/or working at Water Country healthy and safe.
2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth NH