Hot Deal: 2-for-1 printable coupon for Sagamore mini-golf!
Nothing like a BOGO deal for some awesome mini-golf! Show this post or print out the coupon below to receive two admission for the price of one! Also, kids under 6 play FREE all the time!
Tucked into the hillside and part of Sagamore Golf Center in North Hampton, it showcases a terrific variety of eye-catching rock formations and water features, and every one of it’s 18 holes is truly unique. Look close enough and you may be able to spot Sagamore’s own tribute to New Hampshire’s historic ‘Old Man of the Mountain’!
Also, looking for the *perfect* birthday party venue?
All set with the overdone birthday party ideas? Below are some easy and fun Birthday Packages or customize a party of your own making!
- Birthday Package #1 – Mini Golf only: Just $6 per person
- Birthday Package #2 – Mini Golf, beverage & ice cream special: Only $10 per person!
- Birthday Package #3 – Mini Golf, pizza & beverage: Only $12 per person!
- Pizza prepared by local Italian favorite ‘Ron Jillian’s’ (editorial note: this pizza is ah-maaaazing)
- Complimentary Mini-Golf Vouchers: As a way to spread some birthday cheer, each member of your party receives a complimentary Mini-Golf voucher so that they can come back and enjoy another fun round!
- Customize the Music: Party-goers also have the option to bring their own choice of music for the party!
- Private Outdoor Patio: Our sunny outdoor patio adjacent to our clubhouse is available for any party group to enjoy, allowing you and your guests to celebrate with a bit of privacy, uninterrupted.
Call any time at 603-964-8393 or email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information on party planning.
Whether it be a day or nighttime family outing, this place is worth visiting (an economical, too!). Sagamore mini-golf is located at the Sagamore Golf Center featuring 16 covered & fully heated hitting stations, our ‘all-season-all-weather’ range. Tell’em SKC sent ya!
Sagamore Golf Center
22 North Road, North Hampton NH (on the corner of Route 1 and North Road) 603-964-8393
Open 7 days a week, 8am to Dusk (after Memorial Day, open 8am-10pm)