Horse-drawn winter sleigh rides around the Seacoast!
Here’s a fun, new winter tradition! How fun would that be to get a group of your favorite friends and family together for a wintertime horse-drawn sleigh ride! Both Coppal House Farm in Lee and Charmingfare Farm in Candia offer outdoor sleigh rides for groups of all sizes. Don’t forget your camera!
Coppal House Farm Winter Sleigh Rides
The Coppal House Farm in Lee offers horse-drawn sleigh rides January and February through their beautiful 78-acre property. Enjoy the scenery and take in the wonderful views of the snow covered fields and woods as you relax to the sound of the harnesses and bells. Dress warmly and bring your camera, there will be plenty of photograph opportunities. How fun would that be to get a group of your favorite friends and family together for this event! Make your day or evening extra special by requesting a small post-sleigh ride bonfire, ahhhhh.
2018/2019 Coppal House Sleigh Ride Rates*
- 1/2 hr Romantic Sleigh Ride for 2 – $85
- 1 hr Romantic Sleigh Ride for 2 – $160
- 1/2 hr Single Horse Sleigh Ride (up to 6 persons) – $110
- 1 hr Single Horse Sleigh Ride (up to 6 persons) – $200
- 1/2 hr 2-Horse Sleigh Ride (7 to 14 persons) – $175
- 1 hr 2-Horse Sleigh Ride (7 to 14 persons) $275
- Add a bonfire to your private outing – $25.00
- Rent a yurt privately for a potluck – $100/hour
Have more than 14 people — not a problem! Call us for special pricing and details!
*PLEASE NOTE: Sleigh Rides depend on a good snow base. If there is not enough snow, a Wagon will be substituted.
Coppal House Farm
118 North River Road, Lee NH (603) 659-3572
Charmingfare Farm Winter Sleigh Rides
Logging Sleigh Rides
Get away from the hustle and bustle…..noisy traffic, city lights and those confounded electronic devices! Climb aboard and travel old logging trails into the snow-covered forest. During daylight rides you’ll pass by the grazing cattle and horses in our winter pastures. You’ll have the opportunity to see our North American wildlife exhibits which include black bear, wolves and mountain lions. And be on the lookout for native turkeys, foxes, coyotes and deer. Some of our guests have even been fortunate enough to even see a moose!
- Experience lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Includes a stop over at a bonfire in the woods.
- BYOB hot dogs, the fixin’ for s’mores and liquid refreshments to enjoy by the open fire!
Runs Saturdays and Sunday through February 2019
- Single Ticket $22-$25
- Private Sleigh $320 (holds 16)
- Children 23 months and under FREE
774 High Street, Candia NH (603) 483-5623