This wins my personal prize for cutest Easter treats EVAH! No campfire necessary!
This recipe and photos are courtesy of CincyShopper. Check them out, they have tons of great ideas!
- 8 pack Snack Size Hershey Bars
- 32 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ Graham Crackers (Regular or Chocolate)
- 32 Marshmallow Peeps
- Break each Hershey bar in half and place in the center of a graham cracker.
- Heat in microwave for about 20 seconds or until just starting to soften.
- Place Peep on microwave safe plate and heat for about 8 seconds (until it just starts to expand).
- Place immediately on top of graham cracker with softened chocolate and top with another graham cracker, pressing together lightly.
- Repeat process for rest.