Enjoy an “Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving on the Farm” at the NH Farm Museum 11/23!
It was our own New Hampshire native Sarah Josepha Hale, Editor of Godey’s Lady’s Book, who persuaded President Lincoln to declare the fourth Thursday in November a National Day of Thanksgiving in 1863.
Come to the Farm Museum for a special living history farmhouse tour with role players in period dress.
- enjoy 19th century Holiday music in the parlor
- horse-drawn wagon rides through the fields
- visit our blacksmith and explore our barns.
- Pop popcorn over the campfire.
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cake and mulled cider will be served in the 1940’s farmhouse kitchen.
- Members FREE
- $25 Family (2 adults and their children/grandchildren)
- $10 Adult 18-64
- $7.50 senior 65+
- $5 Juvenile 4-17
- Child <4 FREE
- Active Military FREE
Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving on the Farm
NH Farm Museum
Rte 125, Milton, NH 03851
Saturday, November 23, 2019; 10:00am-3:00pm