Bring your appetites, glimpse the future and get inspired!
The NH Maker & Food Fest (Formerly the Dover Mini Maker Faire) is a gathering of fascinating, curious people who enjoy learning and who love sharing what they can do. From engineers to artists to scientists, to chefs, the Maker & Food Fest is a venue for these “makers” to show hobbies, experiments, projects, and for all of us to enjoy fantastic food!
- Makers who have built robots
- Tinkerers who have invented something new
- Chefs sharing their love of cuisine
- Artists who have crafted unique objects
- Homesteaders and engineers who can build anything
- Coffee brewers serving it up hot or cold
- Entertainers with music in their souls
- Educators and community leaders who want to share opportunities
- Bakers selling delicious in every color
- Kids with big dreams
- Technology geeks sharing a love of new innovations
- Interact with robots
- Play with rockets
- Try your hand at science experiments
- Geek-out with innovative technology
- Build something crazy
- Craft something beautiful
- Eat an amazing meal
- And so much more!
- Ages 5 and under are FREE
- AGES 6 – ADULT:
- Early Bird Tickets: April 1 – May 31* $8/person
- *Sold online April 1 until midnight on May 31, 2019
- Advance Tickets: June 1 – 28* $10/person
- *Sold online June 1 until noon on Friday, June 28, 2019
- At-the-door tickets: $12/ages 6-Adult; $10/Seniors ages 65+
- Purchase Advance Tickets here!
PLEASE NOTE: The Children’s Museum’s normal exhibits will be CLOSED during this event. This Fest is a special event that takes place inside the museum and throughout downtown Dover. If you purchase tickets to the Fest, that does not mean your family will then be able to play inside the museum. The entire museum, including exhibit spaces, is occupied with Makers for the duration of the Fest.
7th Annual New Hampshire Maker & Food Fest
Children’s Museum of New Hampshire
6 Washington Street, Dover NH 603-742-2002
Saturday, June 29, 2019; 10:00am – 4:00pm