Legoland Discovery Center opens in Boston May 23!
Have a love for all things Lego? Legoland Discovery Centers welcome kids and families to their newest location in Somerville, MA opening Saturday, May 23, 2014!
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Info
With so many different attractions to explore all indoors, the Center is designed with mini LEGO® fans in mind and their parents!
- LEGO® Factory Tour
- LEGO® 4D Cinema
- Kingdom Quest Laser Ride
- LEGO® Racers: Build & Test
- Merlin’s Apprentice Ride
- LEGO® City: Play Zone
- LEGO® Model Builder Academy
- The LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Shop
- LEGO® DUPLO® Farm
- Earthquake Tables
- LEGO® Friends – Olivia’s House
- Birthday Rooms
Other Cool Attractions
Minifigure Trading at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston is a fun way to find new LEGO® Minifigures to add to your collection and to swap those you no longer wish to keep!
It’s really simple:
- Bring a Minifigure with you on your visit to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center .
- Say hello to the staff at the Center and check out their name badges with Minifigures on them.
- If you see one you would like to trade, ask them nicely and swap Minifigures!
Ideal for children aged 3 -10 years, jump into a giant box of LEGO® bricks and see what your imagination will create in our world of color and creativity.
Tickets must be pre-purchased online to guarantee entry to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston. Walk-up tickets will not be available.
Visitors will be required to choose an arrival time slot to guarantee your entry to our attraction. However, once inside, you may stay as long as you like!
Child (0-2): free
Child (3-12): $18.00
General Admission (13+): $22.50
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
598 Assembly Row, Somerville MA 866-228-6439