Do you think the world today can use a lot more happiness? To make this dream come true, Happy Place set out on a journey to create a special place where anyone who walks in is surrounded by all things happy!
The Happy Place exhibit is running in Boston from April 5-June 2, 2019!
Ok, What IS Happy Place?
Happy Place is a massive pop-up experience filled with larger than life size installations, multi-sensory immersive rooms, and dozens of moments curated to Capture Your Happy.
From dancing in the world’s largest confetti dome to posing inside the famous rubber ducky bathtub of fun and jumping off a rainbow into a pot of happiness, guests travel through each unique room guided by a team of specially selected and trained Happy People. Happy Place is created for an audience for all ages. Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, but if you’re old enough to smile, you belong inside.
- Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: $30.00 plus a $2.50 ticketing fee
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday: $35.00 plus a $2.50 ticketing fee
- Memorial Day Holiday (May 27): $35.00 plus a $2.50 ticketing fee
- Kids (4-12) Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: $20.00 plus a $2.50 ticketing fee
- Kids (4-12) Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: $25.00 plus a $2.50 ticketing fee
- Family Four Pack Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: $100 ($25.00 each) plus $2.50 ticketing fee (per ticket)
- Family Four Pack Friday/Sunday/Holidays: $120 ($30.00 each) plus $2.50 ticketing fee (per ticket)
- Purchase tickets here!
Happy Place Boston
500 Boylston Street, Boston MA
April 5-June 2, 2019