3rd Annual Fairy House and Hobbit House Festival at Bedrock Gardens on 10/5 & 10/6!
Do you believe in fairies?
At the Bedrock Gardens in Lee, stroll along a Fairy and Hobbit House Trail past houses created by gardeners, artists, and children and take time to make your own house out of natural materials provided.
Special highlights of this event include:
- Our separate Fairy & Hobbit House Trail with designer-built fairy houses.
- 1st Lady of New Hampshire, Valerie Sununu will be reading from her favorite kids books with a visit on Friday and fostering a love of nature and creativity for all who visit.
- Guest appearance on Friday and Saturday by Betsy Williams author of Are there Faeries at the Bottom of Your Garden? Betsy has lectured and taught at Colonial Williamsburg, the New England, Rhode Island and Cincinnati Flower Shows as well as horticultural conferences, festivals and botanical gardens throughout the United States.
- Supplies to build your own house.
- Special items, such as books, whimsical handmade creations, will be sold.
- Yummy fairy fare will be for sale.
- Other events, special guests and surprises:
- Storyteller / Musician Michael Lang of Coyote’s Inkwell is with us Friday and Saturday.
- Fairy, hobbit and nature inspired face painting will be provided by the teens and staff of Arts in Reach
- Our own beekeeper “Queen Bee McKeen” will also be on had to teach from our hives about the world of wonder that the winged folk in our gardens can inspire!
The main garden will be open as well.
3rd Annual Fairy House and Hobbit House Festival 2018
Bedrock Gardens, Lee NH
Friday, October 5 & Saturday, October 6, 2018; 10:00am-4:00pm
Fundraiser admission fee of $15 for adults and $5 for children ages 3 to 12.