Reserve your spot at Charmingfare Farm Maple Express every Sat/Sun in March!
March is MAPLE MONTH in New Hampshire so come join Charmingfare Farm on their horse-drawn Maple Express. Charmingfare Farm has created an event for the whole family to experience maple sugaring in New Hampshire on a working farm.
- Horse-Drawn Ride: Our draft horses transport you 20 minutes to the authentic sugar shack and meet a professional Sugar Maker.
- Maple Tree & Tapping: Learn about the trees themselves and the proper way to tap them for their delicious sap!
- Authentic Sugar Shack Tour: Take a look at how a real sugar shack operates and learn about all the equipment involved in sugar making.
- Taste Testing: Your mouth will water when you take your first bite of the syrup on our buttery silver dollar pancakes.
- Maple Syrup: Reserve your Maple Syrup online when booking your tickets. Pints-Save $2 | Quarts-Save $4 | 1/2 Gallon-Save $6 | Gallon-Save $8
- Visit the Animals: The Oakhurst Dairy Discovery Barn will be available for your children to visit with their animals friends.
- Every Saturday & Sunday through the end of March 2017
- Check-In Times: 10am – 2:00pm (Plan on 2 hours or more)
- Various “Check-In Times” are available for this event. Enter the quantity of tickets above, select a date and below the calendar a list of available “Check – In Times” will appear. “Check-In Times” help us manage flow during events and are NOT to be considered a reservation or boarding time.
$19 per person, kids under 23 months are free.
Space is limited be sure to reserve you seat on the Maple Express today!
Charmingfare Farm’s Maple Express
774 High Street, Candia NH (603) 483-5623