Invent the future today at Camp Invention®!
A program of the National Inventors Hall of Fame®, Camp Invention is an exciting, week-long summer adventure with lessons that explore connections between science, technology, engineering, and innovation. Children in kindergarten through 6th grade work together to seek solutions to real-world problems and sharpen critical 21st century learning skills while rotating through several fascinating modules.
Let’s invent the future today! Fast Forward to Camp Invention’s new 2018 program where campers will explore with fun, hands-on activities that encourage creative problem solving, teamwork, entrepreneurship and curiosity. At the end of the program, each camper will bring home two personalized robots!
- Optibot™ – Campers will launch into the future with their own Optibot—a small self-driving bot that senses changes in light. Exploring the technology behind transportation, children will design the ultimate futuristic vehicle that might one day be reality!
- Robotic Pet Vet™ – Animal shelters are reporting that malfunctioning robotic dogs have been popping up all over town. Hurry and tell your young inventor to grab their vet kit because there’s only one cure for these pups—innovation! Throughout this module, campers diagnose puppy problems and design and build dog parks as they hammer out ideas for the best dog park attraction.
- Mod My Mini Mansion™ – Campers will dream up and design their very own futuristic smart home filled with gadgets, LEDs, technology and innovation! From talking mirrors to toasters that know how to cook their favorite foods, your child will invent and build models of these smart gadgets and gizmos.
- Stick To It™ – Campers will invent something new every day as they explore what it is like to be a physicist, engineer and entrepreneur. Daily challenges inspire campers to bring their own ideas to the table, think big, persevere and get to the heart of what it means to be an inventor. Your young innovator will invent, make and craft solutions to real-world challenges by building their own prototypes and discovering that anything is possible!
Camp Invention Registration Specials
- Register on or before March 23, 2018 using promo code ThinkBig25 to save $25 on registration.
- Register on or before May 4, 2018 using promo code ThinkBig15 to save $15 on registration.
Every registration includes a complimentary Camp Invention t-shirt. Availability is limited, so visit www.campinvention.org or call 800.968.4332 to secure your child’s spot today!
2018 Camp Invention Summer Dates & Locations
Secure your spot by visiting www.campinvention.org or calling 800.968.4332.
Week of 6/25/18
Penn Brook School, Georgetown, MA | 9 AM – 3:30 PM |$270
Marston Elementary School, Hampton, NH | 9 AM – 3:30 PM | $225
Week of 7/9/18
Bessie Buker Elementary, Wenham, MA | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM | $250
North Andover Middle School, North Andover, MA | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM | $275
River Valley Charter School, Newbury, MA | 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM | $300
Tri-Town Council at Fuller Meadow School, Middleton, MA | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM | $290
Week of 7/16/18
Henry C. Sanborn Elementary, Andover, MA | 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM | $295
Week of 7/30/18
Centerville Elementary, Beverly, MA | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM | $250
Winthrop Middle School, Winthrop, MA | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM | $250
Week of 8/6/18
Swampscott Middle School, Swampscott, MA | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM | $250
For more information: