Hampton Falls, NH 03844
Website: Click to Visit
2019 marks the 45th year running that Applecrest has invited our community to celebrate and share in the harvest. Our Festivals offer a break from the tangle of everyday living with pure and simple, honest-to-goodness family fun. They're a time when moms and dads, grandparents and grandchildren, can reconnect with each other and with the land to make memories that last a lifetime. So, grab the gang and come visit us at Applecrest where, as always, admission and parking is FREE. See you at the farm!
Our Fall festivals launch on the first weekend in September and run from 11:00a to 5:00p, both Saturday and Sunday, every weekend, through the end of October. Here's what you can expect:
- Pick-Your-Own Apples, Raspberries, Peaches & Pumpkins. Cut-your-own flowers too!
- FREE live Bluegrass music (beginning at 1:00p)
- Old-Fashioned ice cream barn with 25 local-made flavors featuring our own grown-on-the-farm fruits.
- Horse-drawn Hayrides (last ride at 4:00p)
- Children's Petting Zoo
- Face Painting & Balloons
- Pie Eating Contests
- Apple Pie & Ice Cream
- Old-Fashioned Hot Cider Donuts
- Make-your-own Scarecrow
- Our Famous Corn Roast featuring: grilled gourmet sausages, hot dogs, hamburgers, fire-roasted corn, Maine clam chowder, fresh pressed apple cider and more.
Sunday, 20 October, 2019
Other Dates For This Event:
- Saturday, 19 October, 2019
- Sunday, 20 October, 2019
- Saturday, 26 October, 2019
- Sunday, 27 October, 2019
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar