Head over to Hampton Beach, NH to see something amazing the 19th Annual Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpting Classic running June 20-22, 2019!
The fun starts Monday, June 14, 2019 when 200 tons of imported sand is dropped on Hampton Beach and the "Grady Bunch" starts pounding up the sponsor site. The entire area is illuminated for night viewing through June 27th!
Schedule for 2018 Master Sand Sculpting Competition
- Mon. Wed. June 17 19 Massive 100 Ton Sponsor Site Created
- Wed., June 19 Sponsors Grand Finale with a Master Group Carve.
- Thurs., Fri., & Sat., June 20-21-22 Solo Competition $15,000 purse and entry awards.
- Sat., June 22 1:00 3:00 PM Voting for People's Choice Award.
- Sat., June 22 at 8:00 PM Awards Ceremony on Sea Shell Stage. Special Fireworks Display at 9:30 PM.
- The event is lighted for nightly viewing thru June 27th.
Can't get there this weekend? The sand sculptures are on display through July 4!
The event is funded by the Hampton Beach Village District and Sponsors, in cooperation with The Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce and The NH Division of Parks. Interested sponsors or volunteers should contact the Hampton Chamber of Commerce at 603-926-8718.
19th Annual Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting
Hampton Beach, Route 1A, Hampton Beach NH
Saturday, 22 June, 2019
Other Dates For This Event:
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar