Join us for a family fun expo! Our family focused community event held at the Everett Arena in Concord will encourage families to play, move, and learn with activities and information for the entire family!
We will have local vendors that can help you find summer camps for the kids, travel, food & cooking, sports and more!
Activities like a rock climbing wall, putting green, face painting, and other fun activities!
Learn & explore with educational fun like healthy cooking demonstrations, and summer camp presentations.
Shop with local vendors, we will have everything from travel to crafts to browse.
A great and fun way to get out of the cold and beat the cabin fever with something for everyone! And best of all a portion of ticket sales go to the Shriner's Children Hospital*. Having fun and helping others!
Purchase tickets online
Currently we have the following activities and vendors (we are adding new vendors frequently so check back often!):
- Drinkable Arts crafts: Visit our craft area and paint your own item to bring home! Fun for the whole family!
- Pampered chef: Live cooking demonstrations for the family
- Matilda Jane Clothing: Look for our fashion show!
- Our Creative Imagining: Face Painting and glitter tattoos
- Shriner Clowns
- NH State Fire Marshal's office will have a Fire prevention Kitchen and their Arson dogs!
- Young living oils
- Taila organizer
- Cruise one travel
- I'm not gonna get ticked - All natural insect and tick repellent for your yard
- The Hip Bee - Honey and Bee products
- Luxury Bath
- Roaring Brook Camps
- NH Outdoor Escape
- Thirty one Bags
- Sports Memorabilia
- Forever Blessed Signs
- Envoy mortgage
- 603 Creatives - NH crafters & artisans
*A portion of ticket sales go to support 3 area Shriners Hospitals for Children in Boston, Springfield, and Montreal. Shriners Hospitals for Children is a network of 22 non-profit medical facilities across North America. Children with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate are eligible for care and receive all services in a family-centered environment, regardless of the patients' ability to pay.
Saturday, 30 March, 2019
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Cost:$10, kids under 10 are free
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar