Dive into learning during Night at the Museum, an after-hours STEM exploration series for families at Seacoast Science Center.
Surfers, divers, boaters, ocean animals, and beachgoers all share the waves, and it is our responsibility to keep the ocean and our beaches healthy. Splash into some fun as we celebrate our local beaches and waves with friends from the local surf and dive shops, and talk to neighborhood experts who have innovative ideas about keeping the coast clean. Wear your Hawaiian shirts and leis, because Palm Court Serenaders, a local ukulele band, will be here to get us in the mood!
- Check out a trash skimmer specially built for marinas and see how it works
- Design a poster or video to help us protect our Blue Planet
- Learn about and try surfboards and dive gear
- Discover how our Marine Mammal Rescue team responds to seals on the beach and get hands-on with a mock seal rescue
- Learn how you can make keep our beaches clean and our ocean healthy
- Meet our friends from Surfrider NH, Clean Ocean Access, Cinnamon Rainbows, and Atlantic Aquasports
Cost for this program is $2.50 per person/$10 per family (up to 6) for Seacoast Science Center members, and $5 per person/$20 per family (up to 6) for non-members.
Friday, 26 April, 2019
Website: Click to Visit
Cost:$2.50/members, $5 non-members
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar