January & February 2019
A Cabaret is defined by Webster as a place where adults go to eat and drink while enjoying live entertainment. We thought how fun would it be to do a Sleigh Ride Cabaret on Friday nights around a cozy bonfire serving chili and listening to live acoustic performers campfire side. This winter come unwind on Friday evenings and experience our Sleigh Ride Cabaret.
- Horse-Drawn Ride
- Holiday Lights
- Live Music
- Homemade Chili with Cornbread
- Hot Cocoa
- Marshmallows for Toasting
You Should Know
- "Check in Time"
You will be asked to select a time while purchasing your ticket(s). Our staff CANNOT check you in any earlier than 15 minutes before your chosen time. If you arrive LATER than your chosen time you will not be able to participate in the event.
- Dress appropriate for outdoor weather. Hats, scarves, mittens, boots and a warm coat are important. Consider bringing along a blanket. We find sleeping bags work great.
- The Horse-drawn ride is about 30 minutes to bonfires. Enjoy dinner and live music. When you are ready to return just board the next available ride.
- You may bring along additional refreshments and beverages if you wish.
- Plan on being at the farm for at least 2 hours.
- Sled Runners or Wheels?
The condition of our trails determines whether or not we use sled runners or wheels.
(Sleighs need a 6 inch base of packed snow.)
Friday, 25 January, 2019
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar