Just because Christmas is over doesn't mean life goes back to normal right away! Here at the farm we're always getting phone calls from families looking for ways to keep the kids and visiting relatives busy during the holiday break week! So we came up with Encore of the Lights! Climb aboard our horse drawn ride and travel 30 minutes through our Christmas light displays and arrive at the North Pole to warm up by the bonfire. See Santa sleeping at home after his long travels around the world, and see his live reindeer and a few costume friends too!
- Horse-Drawn Ride
- Christmas Lights
- Holiday Displays
- Petting Zoo
- Live Reindeer
Plan for 2 Hours
- The ride to the North Pole is 30 minutes.
- You will visit the Live Reindeer Barn.
- There is a campfire for Hot Cocoa & Smores (additional fee).
- A Tractor Train Ride will take you back to the begining when you are ready to leave.
- Visit with many of our animals including the petting zoo in the Oakhurst Dairy Discovery Barn.
You Should Know
- "Check in Time"
You will be asked to select a time while purchasing your ticket(s). Our staff CANNOT check you in any earlier than 15 minutes before your chosen time. If you arrive LATER than your chosen time you will not be able to participate in the event.
- The Encore of the Lights does NOT have Santa because it is after Christmas. There will be two costume characters available from the North Pole.
- The North Pole has Hot Cocoa, Smore's Kits and Reindeer Food available for purchase.
- Sled Runners or Wheels?
The condition of our trails determines whether or not we use sled runners or wheels.
(Sleighs need a 6 inch base of packed snow.)
Saturday, 29 December, 2018
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar