In the spirit of a truly Vintage Christmas, Strawbery Banke Museum welcomes visitors to travel through 300+ years of daily life in the waterfront neighborhood of Puddle Dock. This year's rendition of the beloved Candlelight Stroll will be "A place to Gather." Along candlelit dirt lanes, visitors will walk through a historic portrayal of winter –and, where historically appropriate, the holidays of Christmas and Hannukah – among the glowing historic homes and costumed role players. The magical experience will be accompanied by a full program of musical performances and theatricals.
- December 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16 & 22 2018
- Saturdays, 5-9 pm. Sundays, 4-8 pm
- Tickets are $25/adults
- $12.50/children (ages 5-17)
- $60/family (covers 2 adults + 2 children age 5-17)
- Children under 5, free.
- Active duty military and their families, and veterans, free. Group and corporate rates are available.
You can purchase tickets online
Sunday, 16 December, 2018
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar