Community Congregational Church of Greenland will hold its 53rd annual Christmas Fair on Saturday, December 8 from 9 AM to 2 PM at the Greenland Parish House at 44 Post Road (Route 151) in Greenland Center. There is no admission for this community holiday event and it will feature two floors of merchandise and activities including:
- A Cookie Walk with hundreds of homemade cookies
- Tables of jewelry, gourmet foods, and other locally made products
- Handcrafted items made by the Women's Alliance
- Visit from Santa at 11 am plus children's activities
- "Nearly New" room with bargains galore
- Luncheon featuring soup, sandwiches and more
The fair's Silent and Live Auction will be at the center of the event, featuring local artwork and handmade items, restaurant gift certificates, antiques, passes to area attractions, holiday decorations, gift baskets, and more.
For more information about the GCCC Christmas Fair, contact the church at 603-436-8336 or visit www.communitychurchofgreenland.org.
Saturday, 08 December, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar