This six-week series for parents of young children will help parents understand their children’s problem behaviors and promote their social and emotional skills, which are so important for success and happiness in school and in life. We will discuss a wide range of positive approaches that support children’s self-regulation and appropriate behaviors. This series offers simple tools and clear solutions for parents of young children ages 2-10. Parents are encouraged to attend all sessions.
- Session 1: Encouragement and Praise
- Session 2: Play and Friendship Skills
- Session 3: Rules, Expectations and Misbehavior
- Session 4: Controlling Anger and Handling Disappointment
- Session 5: Logical Consequences
- Session 6: Problem Behaviors and Everyday routines
This is a virtual meeting and requires the Zoom app.
Join Zoom Meeting
Use the following link and ID to join this program.
- Meeting ID: 957 3642 5744
Register here: Register for Positive Solutions.
Monday, 03 August, 2020
Other Dates For This Event:View All Dates
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar