ALNOBA OPENS PROPERTY
Please Sign Up Before You Visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/alnoba-open-property-visits-tickets-100811820870?aff=odeimcmailchimp&utm_campaign=2b800c7d4c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_01_30_04_21_COPY_03&utm_term=0_3ed10758fb-2b800c7d4c-221911549&utm_source=Alnoba+Main+Audience&utm_medium=email&mc_eid=269107f48e&mc_cid=2b800c7d4c
Opening hours from 9AM to 5PM Monday through Friday, we welcome you to come walk our trails, explore our forests, and soak up the peace of our fields and streams. Experience our eclectic international art collection. Contemplate the wisdom of our elders inscribed into the rocks and benches that dot the property. Have a picnic on one of our lawns. (Our sister property, The Farm at Eastman's Corner, offers a range of fresh and healthy grab-and-go meals and snacks.)
Please note that the situation here is uncertain and that open hours may be changed. Please check our website for up-to-date details before your visit.
We believe strongly in the healing and rejuvenating power of nature. We hope that this access to the sacred land of Alnoba will lift spirits, provide opportunities for exercise, and help heal some of the wounds of this challenging moment in history.
NOTES AND GUIDELINES
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
- We strongly recommend that our visitors maintain social distancing. Organized group visits are not permitted at this time.
- There is a portable toilet in our parking lot but all other facilities and buildings are closed to the public.
- We welcome you to explore our art collection but please refrain from touching or climbing on the installations.
- All waste is carry-in, carry-out.
- An Alnoba staff member will be on site in the Alnoba building during all open hours. Call (603) 418-7412 if you have questions or need assistance.
LET US KNOW YOU'RE COMING
We request that you let us know you'll be visiting by filling out this online form.
Any questions about Alnoba's open property hours can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, 27 March, 2020
Other Dates For This Event:
- Wednesday, 08 April, 2020
- Thursday, 09 April, 2020
- Friday, 10 April, 2020
- Monday, 13 April, 2020
- Tuesday, 14 April, 2020
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar