The Deerfield Fair is coming to town! New Hampshire's Oldest "Family Fair" is a living tribute to the state's rural and farming heritage and a tradition for generations of families. Entertainment, 4-H exhibits, strolling performers, magic shows, pig scrambles, horse shows, demolition derby, the crowning of Miss Deerfield Fair and Little Miss Deerfield Fair, and lots more. Great rides and delicious fair food, too!
Looking for more information? Visit these links below for a full schedule of daily events.
AMUSEMENT RIDES: Rockwell Amusement & Promotions, Inc. is the Deerfield Fair supplier for our amusement rides. Ride Special Days are Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00pm unlimited rides for $25.00 AND Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00pm unlimited rides for $25.00.
PARKING - FREE We have over 100 acres of free parking. We also have premium parking which is across from "A" Gate (Firehouse/Police) which is $5.00 a vehicle
* Adults - $12.00 each (13 and older)
* Children 12 and younger are FREE
* Senior Days are Thursday and Friday - $9.00 each (65 and older)
Purchased at the Gate ONLY
* All Military - FREE (active, reserves, and veterans with identification)
* $10.00 at consigned Locations and Office until mid-September
* $12.00 at Office after mid-September
Advanced Online sales: July $8, Aug $9, Sept $10, Fair time $11
* Special Purchase 4-pack $36.00 anytime use purchased online only
- Thursday, September 26 from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Friday, September 27 from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Saturday, September 28 from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Sunday, September 29 from 8:00 am until 7:00 pm.
34 Stage Road, Deerfield, NH 603-463-7421
Free parking or premium parking $5
Friday, 27 September, 2019
Other Dates For This Event:
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar