Applecrest Peach Festival is this Sunday! Cider donuts, too!
Our 12th annual celebration of all things peachy! Applecrest is home to more than 20 distinct varieties of succulent tree-ripened peaches, nectarines and plums. Come spend the day and pick ’em straight from the tree.
Join in for a fun-filled day of:
- Pick-Your-Own Peaches (of course)
- Free live bluegrass music
- Bounce House
- Tractor drawn hayrides
- Corn Roast & Sausage Grill
- Our famous Hot Cider Donuts
- Fresh made ice cream featuring our grown-on-the-farm peaches and berries
- A bevy of peach inspired delicacies from our scratch kitchen and bakery
Applecrest Farm Peach Festival
133 Exeter Road (Route 88), Hampton Falls NH 603.926.3721
Sunday, August 20, 2017; 10:00am-4:00pm