Join Applecrest Farm for their 8th Annual Antique Tractor Show featuring an amazing array of old-timer antique tractors, courtesy of the East Coast Antique Tractor Club. From a 1919 steel-wheeled International to an extremely rare 1958 John Deere 730 diesel, there’s plenty of eye candy for all.Did we mention it’s free?
Also, weekends are festival time at Applecrest! Every Saturday and Sunday (11:00am-5:00pm) through October offers lots of fun (and delicious!) activities. Here’s what you can expect:
- Pick-Your-Own Apples, Raspberries, Peaches & Pumpkins. Cut-your-own flowers too!
- FREE live Folk and Bluegrass music (beginning at 1:00p)
- Old-Fashioned ice cream barn with 25 local-made flavors featuring our own grown-on-the-farm fruits.
- Horse-drawn Hayrides (last ride at 4:00pm)
- Children’s Petting Zoo
- Face Painting & Balloons
- Pie Eating Contests
- Apple Pie & Ice Cream
- Old-Fashioned Hot Cider Donuts
- Make-Your-Own Scarecrow
- Press-Your-Own Apple Cider
- Famous Corn Roast featuring: grilled gourmet sausages, hot dogs, hamburgers, fire-roasted corn, Maine clam chowder, fresh pressed apple cider and more
See you at the farm!
Applecrest Farm Annual Antique Tractor Show & Weekend Festival
133 Exeter Road (Route 88), Hampton Falls NH 603.926.3721
Sunday, September 7, 2014; 11:00am – 5:00pm