Applecrest Fall Festivals–hayrides, music, food, games and more!
When the calendar hits September, the farm festival weekends start up in full swing!
2017 marks the 43rd year running that Applecrest has invited the community to celebrate and share in the harvest. Weekend Festivals offer a break from the tangle of everyday living with pure and simple, honest-to-goodness family fun.
They’re a time when moms and dads, grandparents and grandchildren, can reconnect with each other and with the land to make memories that last a lifetime. So, grab the gang and come visit Applecrest where, as always, admission and parking is FREE.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Pick-Your-Own Apples, Raspberries, Peaches & Pumpkins. Cut-your-own flowers too!
- FREE live Bluegrass music (beginning at 1:00p)
- Old-Fashioned ice cream barn with 25 local-made flavors featuring our own grown-on-the-farm fruits.
- Horse-drawn Hayrides (last ride at 4:00p)
- Children’s Petting Zoo
- Face Painting & Balloons
- Pie Eating Contests
- Apple Pie & Ice Cream
- Old-Fashioned Hot Cider Donuts
- Make-your-own Scarecrow
- Press-Your-Own apple cider
- Our Famous Corn Roast featuring: grilled gourmet sausages, hot dogs, hamburgers, fire-roasted corn, Maine clam chowder, fresh pressed apple cider and more.
Applecrest Farm Weekend Festival
133 Exeter Road (Route 88), Hampton Falls NH (603) 926-3721
Saturdays & Sundays through October; 11:00am – 5:00pm