Like old cars? Well, this is the place to be. For the 11th year running, Applecrest is hosting the North Shore Antique Car Club and forty-odd of their best and brightest. Come marvel at the chrome gleam of some of the coolest cars ever to hit the road. Did we mention it’s free?
Also, weekends are festival time at Applecrest! Every Saturday and Sunday (11:00am-5:00pm) through October offers lots of fun (and delicious!) activities. Here’s what you can expect:
- Pick-Your-Own Apples, Raspberries, Peaches & Pumpkins. Cut-your-own flowers too!
- FREE live Folk and Bluegrass music (beginning at 1:00p)
- Old-Fashioned ice cream barn with 25 local-made flavors featuring our own grown-on-the-farm fruits.
- Horse-drawn Hayrides (last ride at 4:30p)
- Children’s Petting Zoo
- Face Painting & Balloons
- Pie Eating Contests
- Apple Pie & Ice Cream
- Old-Fashioned Hot Cider Donuts
- Make-Your-Own Scarecrow
- Press-Your-Own Apple Cider
- Famous Corn Roast featuring: grilled gourmet sausages, hot dogs, hamburgers, fire-roasted corn, Maine clam chowder, fresh pressed apple cider and more
See you at the farm!
133 Exeter Road (Route 88), Hampton Falls NH 603.926.3721
Sunday, October 14; 11:00am – 05:00pm